We belive in keeping you safe
Application field： The VOLTCHEK is a variable non-contact voltage detector, A proximity device which detects the presence of an alternating electric or electromagnetic field. It is used by industry professionals for live or dead voltage determination of outdoor overhead or underground at URD test points. Firstly as a proximity device to determine live or dead situations and then as a touch device to verify the source has physically reached the zero AC field. This is the only equipment capable of testing all voltage from AC 415V to 765kV from a distance, beyond arcing zone.
- Detection of Voltage presence in underground cable at URD test point.
- Detection of Voltage presence on Overhead Power line.
- 2 in one function. Can also be used to detect level of induction voltage present in the uncharged line.
- Unique variable AC voltage ranges, detection from beyond arcing zone.
- High Intensity flashing Light & Buzzer Indication.
- Sensitivity Adjustment in several steps.
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Operation.
- Range upto 765 kV
- Automatic Continuous Inbuilt Self Check function
- Universal Sunrise Connector.
- Type Tested from CPRI Bangalore as per IEC.
- Wide Voltage source ranging from 415 V to 765kV AC.
- Continuous self testing signal to avoid ambiguity.
- Voltage sensing range : 415V AC to 765 kV AC
- Voltage Detection : a. Audible, b. Visible
- Light source : High intensity LED
- Sound Source : Electromagnetic Piezo
- Operating Temperature : -10˚C to 65˚C
- Storage Temperature : -10 to 65˚C
- Dimensions : L-145mm, W-105mm
- Cap diameter - 65mm
- Weight : 250g
- Battery life : ON (Self test) 120+ Hours
- ON (Alarm on) 90+ Hours
- Battery : 9V
- Insulation : 500M at 1kV
- Protection : IP 54 Certified