Partial Discharge Easy Connector
Application field： The PDD1 detects ultrasonic waves generated during discharge due to poor contact/insulation fault of high-voltage electrical equipment, accessories, etc., and displays the sound pressure level by an LED bar meter, and at the same time, the sound emitted from the sound port determines the discharge location and magnitude. It is possible to detect partial discharge.
- It has an LED pointer and can easily find the fault point.
- Since PDD1captures the discharge sound synchronized with the commercial frequency, the effect of ambient noise is reduced to 1/30 compared to SE-55.
- PDD1has a data output terminal, you can connect it to a data logger equipped with a stereo mini plug and available to import the data to your computer.
- Reception frequency : 40kHz ± 1kHz
- Directivity half width : Less than ± 5°
- Measurable distance : 1~2m
- Display method : Bar LED
- Reception sensitivity : 35~75bB
- Display resolution : 5dB
- Reception sensitivity setting distance : 1m
- Target setting method : LED light pointer
- Power supply : AA alkali battery*4pcs
- Operating temperature range : 0~40℃ Less than 85%RH w/o condensation
- Storage temperature range : -10~50℃ Less than 85%RH w/o condensation
- External dimensions : Φ66xH215mm
- Weight : 280g
- Standard Accessories : Battery, soft carrying case, instruction manual