Eneseal CR: Tower Structure Rust arresting composite treatment
Eneseal CR is a single component, water-based, liquid coating which dries to a highly durable, seamless, weather resistant, corrosion resistant, elastomeric ‘skin’ that provides extraordinary environmental protection to metal and concrete/masonry surfaces. It can be applied as a top coat over most zinc primers and is also available in ‘safety yellow.
It incorporates a unique blend of corrosion inhibitors, UV-resistant resins and pigments, erosion-resistant inorganic fillers and elastomeric acrylic polymers in order to provide outstanding performance in all types of demanding industrial and marine environments. Easily applied by brush, roller or spray, It cleans up quickly and easily with just soap and water.
Areas of use: Tower Gantries, Junction boxes, Steelwork, Metal roofs, galvanizing bridges, tanks, Decks, Pipes, Ducts, Concrete, Wood
- Ruggedly designed to perform accurately under highly induced conditions of power stations
- Standard 2TΩ, Upgrade up to 35TΩ range
- Continuous variable output voltage standard 0.5kV to 15kV with selectable steps
- Automatic 60seconds IR recording
- Automatic Di-electric absorption ration (DAR) computing
- Automatic Polarisation index (PI) computing
- Automatic step voltage test
- Optional Dielectric Discharge Test
- Optional Ramp Test
- Optional Capacitance measurement
- PC interfacing with Software & printing options
- Compact, portable, mains & battery operated
ENESEAL® CR is a ‘surface tolerant’ coating system that does not require abrasive blasting. It exhibits excellent adhesion to all types of ferrous metal as well as galvanized surfaces. Mechanical wire brushing, grinding or high-pressure water blasting is typically acceptable to achieve good adhesion.
• Metal Roofs