Application field： CTRL Systems has designed an easy-to-use device that is more sensitive than any other ultrasound detector in the world. With PDD100 A and our conditioned based monitoring technology, you can detect leaks from up to 150 feet away and pinpoint their exact location in mere seconds. The PDD 100A is not affected by loud industrial environments and can be used in windy conditions. It can be used to locate any type of turbulent compressed gas or a vacuum leak. Applications include compressed air energy swings (reduce compressor usage by 20-30 %!), vacuum leak detection, HVAC leak detection, dry sprinkler inspection, steam system inspection, cabin testing, and many more!
The PDD 100A Leak Detector quickly locates the ultrasound waves produced by compressed gas and vacuum leaks. Simply aim the leak detector in the direction of the piping and adjust the sensitivity to pinpoint the location of any leak with turbulent flow. The PDD 100A has the best signal-to-noise ratio and highest sensitivity in the market. Leaks sound like rushing air in the operator’s head set, and the gain can be minimized to eliminate all or most ultrasonic “white noise” for an operator-friendly user experience.
Finds all turbulent flow leaks
Most sensitive detector on the market today for compressed air/gas, vacuum, valve, etc. leak detection.
Easier to use
Turn the receiver on, adjust sensitivity, and begin testing.
Longer battery life
A single, 9Volt battery powers the receiver for more than 45 continuous hours.
Complements vibration analysis or infrared
Add the PDD 100A to your predictive maintenance routines for instant feedback.
Designed for a wide range of applications
Leak detection, mechanical & rotating equipment tests, electrical arcing & corona Discharge detection
Standard or intrinsically safe models
Intrinsically safe models can be used in explosive atmospheres
- Receiver: 222 x 32 x 32 mm
- Weight : Receiver: 330 g
- Transmitter : 175 g
- Housing : Extruded Aluminum
- Power Supply : Two (2) Standard AAA Alkaline Batteries (for laser)
- Battery Life : Receiver: > 45 hours
- Transmitter: > 300 hours
- Sensitivity : Minimum Intensity 10-12w/m2, Minimum ultrasonic pressure 2.0x10-5 Pa @40 kHz
- Distance of Reception : Up to 50 Meters without Parabolic Dish
- Frequency Bandwidth : 1.8 – 2.2 kHz @ level 0.7 (or -3 dB)
- Working Resonance Frequency : 40 kHz +/- 1.5 kHz
- Operating Temperature Range : -20° to +54° C
- Receiver Displays: Analog Meter/Battery Level Indicator
- Warranty : 1-year parts & labor Extended warranty available