Eneclad Super Bond & Chemclad GP: Coating for high water logged towers
Eneclad SuperBond is a revolutionary structural adhesive that provides unrivalled performance when bonding a new concrete overlay to an existing, cured concrete surface or when bonding synthetic/plastic mortars to virtually any rigid surface. When used to bond new concrete to old, the strength of the resultant bond is many times greater than the cohesive strength of monolithic concrete!
It is a 100% solids, two-component, high-performance polymer composite exhibiting extraordinary adhesion to smooth concrete, tile, stone, brick, block, terrazzo, marble, metal, wood and even glass! It is great for improving the adhesion of conventional caulking materials used in expansion and control joints. It can even be used as a bonding agent for permanent immersion applications such as swimming pools or on ships’ hulls. It cures chemically, transforming the bond line into a highly durable, waterproof film.
Chemclad GP is a two-component, 100% solids, high-performance, general-purpose polymer system used for creating an outstanding corrosion and chemical-resistant protective coating on all types of equipment and structures. It is simple to use. It mixes easily and can be applied by brush, roller or spray. It is available in different colours to simplify overcoating. This high gloss coating yields a surface that’s not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing.
Prior to applying Chemmclad GP to concrete and/or cementitious substrates, priming is often necessary. The surface should be treated with Eneclad Super Bond to seal the surface, minimize out-gassing and insure that optimum adhesion is obtained. The application of Chemclad GP may commence when the applied primer reaches its minimum overcoating time. Thus, giving complete protection from water ingress on highly waterlogged towers.
- Ruggedly designed to perform accurately under highly induced conditions of power stations
- Standard 2TΩ, Upgrade up to 35TΩ range
- Continuous variable output voltage standard 0.5kV to 5kV with selectable steps
- Automatic 60seconds IR recording
- Automatic Di-electric absorption ration (DAR) computing
- Automatic Polarisation index (PI) computing
- Automatic step voltage test
- Optional Dielectric Discharge Test
- Optional Ramp Test
- Optional Capacitance measurement
- PC interfacing with Software & printing options
- Compact, portable, mains & battery operated
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance
- Apply by Brush, Roller or Spray
- Unlimited Shelf Life
- 100% Solids
- Simple to Use
CHEMCLAD® GP provides extraordinary protection to machinery, equipment and structures in industrial environments.
- Containment Areas
Bonds to Problem Materials Like Never Before
• Galvanized Surfaces
• Glazed Ceramic Tile
• Stainless & Aluminum …and more