Eneclad Super Bond + Eneclad FPS 2000:
Electrical Safety Flooring-11 kV & 33 kV, for Tiles Flooring
Eneclad SuperBond is a revolutionary structural adhesive that provides unrivalled performance when bonding a new concrete overlay to an existing, cured concrete surface or when bonding synthetic/plastic mortars to virtually any rigid surface. When used to bond new concrete to old, the strength of the resultant bond is many times greater than the cohesive strength of monolithic concrete!
It is a 100% solids, two-component, high-performance polymer composite exhibiting extraordinary adhesion to smooth concrete, tile, stone, brick, block, terrazzo, marble, metal, wood and even glass! It is great for improving the adhesion of conventional caulking materials used in expansion and control joints. It can even be used as a bonding agent for permanent immersion applications such as swimming pools or on ships’ hulls. It cures chemically, transforming the bond line into a highly durable, waterproof film.
Easy to apply Eneclad FPS seals and protects concrete floors. This extraordinary high-performance polymer composite is extremely abrasion resistant, making it ideal for heavy traffic areas in warehouses, hangars, loading docks, etc. It jackets the surface in a durable, rugged coating that resists forklift traffic, oil, gasoline and many common industrial chemicals.
It is a solvent-free, virtually odour-free, a two-component product specifically developed to solve some of the toughest industrial floor protection problems. It is easily applied by brush, roller or squeegee to a super high-
gloss finish. Non-skid aggregates can be incorporated into the Eneclad FPS to provide a highly durable, slip-resistant surface. Its high-performance polymer system has been specifically formulated for new or old concrete floors. It produces a seamless surface that is easy to clean and easy to maintain.
Replace old rubber mats
inside panels with low clearances termination end etc
Floor Coating with a non-conductive coating (to replace old method rubber mat)
Provide advanced reliable non-conductive safety for the working personnel
Also can provide a very good aesthetic look to the control room
- High Accuracy
- Automatic suppression of all noise and leakage currents
- Metallic shielding to suppress EMI interference and EMC compliance
- Dynamic measurement
- Rock steady, reliable and repeatable readings in power station environment
- High capacity battery for long and continuous operation
- Designed to be immune to power frequency and its harmonics
- Principle of operation: Fall of potential (3 point) for earth resistance & Wenner’s method (4 point) for earth resistivity.
- Application:Ground resistance measurement only
- Range: 0.01Ω to 2 kΩ
- Voltage output: 250V
- Frequency: 128 Hz
- Short circuit current: 20mA
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Graphic LCD display with high resolution
- 12V, 7Ah rechargeable maintenance free battery for long and continuous operation
- IP 67 pelican casing
- Operating and storage temperature: -10º to + 50ºC
- Memory: automatic storing of 1000 results