ENESEAL® RC stands as a remarkable solution, a single component that emerges from innovation, harnessing the power of water-based chemistry. It seamlessly integrates the qualities of a rust converter with the excellence of a non-pigmented, premium latex metal primer. This exceptional combination facilitates the transformation of rust into a steadfast shield – a resolute layer of non-rusting black iron oxide.
The true beauty of ENESEAL® RC lies in its ability to tackle rust-related challenges that defy easy removal. In instances where rust has firmly taken hold and proven stubborn to eradicate, this formulation steps in as the reliable answer, converting and stabilizing rust with an efficiency that stands unmatched.
- Solvent Free
- Minimal Surface Prep
- Water Based
- Easily Applied
- Non-Corrosive to Adjacent Surfaces
- Easy Clean Up
- Unit Size : 1 gal
- Film Thickness: Wet Film Thickness (WFT): 8-9 mils Dry Film Thickness (DFT): 2 mils
- Coverage Rate: Approximately 180-200 sq. ft. per 1 gal @ 8-9 mils WFT
- Drying Time: At 77°F/25°C and 50% relative humidity dry to touch in 30 mins. Dry to recoat in 24 hours.
- Thinner: No thinner recommended.
- Shelf Life: 1 year in an unopened container at a temperature between 41°F/5°C and 95°F/35°C. Do not allow to freeze.