A Durable, seamless, moisture resistant,flexible skin. Especially for all types of roof.
ENESEAL HR is a single component, water based, liquid ceramic-filled membrane which cures to a durable, seamless, flexible “skin” that refracts and reflects heat while providing a moisture resistant barrier to virtually any type of surface…i.e., all types of insulation, certain plastics, concrete, brick, block, slate, tiles, wood, metal, bitumen, glass, tar/asphalts, etc.
Whether you choose to apply it with a brush, roller, or spray, the process is streamlined, enabling efficient coverage and ensuring a uniform protective layer. What’s more, cleanup becomes effortless – a quick wash with soap and water is all that’s needed to maintain application tools.
ENESEAL HR is easily applied by brush, roller or spray. Because it’s water based, cleanup is quick and easy with soap and water. Completely non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Sudden expansion and contraction resulting from thermal shock produces incredible stress on roofing – inevitably shortening its life and causing leaks.
- Winds drive beneath unsealed areas, lifting and loosening material as well as shaking the structure, moving and twisting the roof.
- An improperly sealed roof invites water to seep in and freeze, expanding by 25%, exerting extreme force and cracking protective surfaces.
- Atmospheric pollutants produce highly acidic compounds which weaken cement, bitumastic materials and metal flashings.
- Heavy loads of snow stress the roof, pushing typical roofing materials beyond their breaking point.
- Plant spores and seeds take their toll on your roof.
- Roots attack structures physically and chemically and, over time, can be as damaging as any storm.
The cost effective and commercially proven solution to all of these problems: ENESEAL HR!
- Unit Size : 15 liters
- Color : White
- Finish Eggshell
- Volume Solids : 56%
- Vehicle Type : Water based, elastomeric acrylic polymer.
- Shelf Life : 2 years (some settling may occur – mix before use). Store between 41°F/5°C and 95°F/35°C.
- Drying Time : Typically 1 hour under normal ambient conditions. Allow 24 hours before placing components / equipment back in service.
- Overcoating : Additional coat(s) may be applied after 2 hrs under normal ambient conditions. 16+ hours optimal.
- Coverage Rate : 35 – 40 ft2 (3.3 – 3.7 m2) per liter per coat. Coverage rates will vary depending on substrate type, surface porosity, texture, etc.
- Application Thickness : 6 mils dry film thickness (DFT) per coat (11 mils wet film thickness). Two coats are recommended.
- Primer : (for unpainted ferrous metals and ENESEAL® CR galvanized surfaces).
- Thinning : Use warm water (do not exceed 5% of total volume).
- Spraying : Airless spray. Minimum pressure: 2200 psi Tip orifice: 0.031 – 0.037 and 5-17.
- Elongation : 70% – (ASTM D-2370)
- Tensile Strength : 125 psi – (ASTM D-638)
- Water Vapor Transmission : 1.26 gr / hr – ft2 – (ASTM E-96)
- Permeance : 2.8 perms – (ASTM E-96)
- Solar Reflectance : Initial = 0.75. After 3 years = 0.58
- Thermal Emittance : Initial = 0.91. After 3 years = 0.90
- SRI : Initial = 93. After 3 years = 69