Automatic Oil BDV Test Set AOBDV 100
Description: Oil has been used for a long time as an insulating medium in Transformers, HV Capacitors, XLPE Cables and Switchgear. It is also an effective coolant transfer medium of various impurities from windings and paper insulation. It is necessary for oil to be perfect insulator as it was intended to be at the time of manufacture, for the HV equipment to function satisfactorily. But oil suffers from electrical degradation due to the contamination and other electrical and mechanical stresses, rendering its properties ineffective for voltage at power frequency at which it is likely to cause a flash over.
Beacon Automatic Oil Break down Kit is highly precise instrument, which can be used to conduct either a breakdown voltage test or do a proof (withstand) test. Usual available automatic test sets only perform the former function, but our machine can do both.
- Automatic BDV Kits available in ratings 100KV, 80KV and 60KV.
- Measures HV secondary voltage across oil vessel electrodes, instead of across HV primary
- Easy accessibility even for hard to reach leaks. Exact and quick detection of the leak
- User friendly with operations selection.
- Accurate Testing Instrument with accuracy 0.01KV resolution.
- Programmable Stand, stir and intermediate stand times from 0-100min.
- Programmable voltage ramp rate from 0.5KV/sec to 5KV/sec to meet requirement of all regional standards
- Proof test possible with 5 break sequences.
- Repetitive test sequence up to 99 iterations and average readings (from first to last).
- Non – Contact magnetic Stirring.
- Touch panel, Backlit big LCD screen for comfortable user interface.
- Integrated thermal Printer.
- Internal memory for 100 test data storage and recall via USB port.
- Included IEC 60156, ASTM D877, ASTM D1816, UNE 21, BS 148, BS 5874, VDE 0370, NFC27, CE1344, OCT 6581, SABS 555, AS 1767, STA 8286, IP 295 standard test sequence.
- Programmable 5 custom test sequences.
- High Voltage 100KV digital meter 1% accuracy available for on-site calibration.
Power Used for Input/Output
- 1. Power Supply : Single Phase AC 200V – 250V
- 2. Voltage Output: Single Phase AC 90V – 150V
- 3. BDV Accuracy : Easy accessibility even for hard to reach leaks.
- 4. BDV Resolutions : 0.01 KV (10V).
- 5. Trip Current : Simple determination of SF6 Gas Concentration giving Leak Status
Programmable Functions & Parameters:
- 1. Stand Time: 0 – 100 mins
- 2. Stirring Time : 0 – 100 mins
- 3. Intermediate Stand Time : 0 – 100 mins
- 4. Voltage Ramp up : 0.5KV/Sec to 5KV/Sec (Variable in steps of 0.5KV/Sec)
- 5. Trip Current : 5 to 20mA, 1mA Step
- 6. Sequence Repetition : 1 to 99 Times
- Operation Temperature : 10 ºC to + 60 ºC
- Humidity : 90% Non – Condensing
- Intermediate Stand TimeSize : 450 mm(W) x 450 mm(D) x 400 mm(H)
- Gross Weight : 45 Kgs. Including Accessories
- Oil vessel with Mushroom Electrodes – 1set OR
- Oil vessel with Spherical Electrodes – 1set OR
- Oil vessel with Cylindrical Electrodes – 1set
- Go – On – Go gauge (As per Choice of oil vessel) – 1 No.
- Connecting Ac main cable – 1 No.
- Loaded Printer Roll
- User Manual – 1 No.
- Test Certificate – 1 No.
- Warranty Certificate – 1 No.