CPS SF6 Gas Leak Detector
Application The revolutionary new “Generation X” line of TIF refrigerant leak detectors brings you tomorrow’s technology today. We not only changed the way our leak detectors look, but the way to look at leak detectors. Innovative MPC circuitry and Advanced Digital Signal Processing monitor the sensing tip up to 2000 times per second. Automatic reset, true mechanical pump, and visual indicators (TIF XP-1 and TIF RX-1) speed and simplify leak searches.
- Power Source: 3V DC; 2 “C” cell alkaline batteries
- Ultimate Sensitivity: TIFXL-1A - Less than 0.4 oz./yr. (11g/yr.) TIFRX-1A - Less than 0.25 oz./yr. (7g/yr.) TIFXP-1A - Less than 0.1 oz./yr. (3 g/yr.)
- Sensing Tip Life: Approx. 20 hours
- Excellence dielectric strength
- Operating Range : 30° to 125° F (0° to 52° C)
- Battery Life : TIFRX-1A and TIFXP-1A – Approx. 30 hrs. TIFXL-1A – Approx. 40 hrs.
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Reset Time: One second
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 2 seconds
- Unit Weight: 1.2 lbs. (560 grams)
- Unit Dimensions: 9" x 2.25" x 2.25" (22.9 cm x 5.7 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Fixed Probe Length: 14" (35.5 cm)