Tower Footing Impedence, Inductance & resistance Measuring instrument
- Reducing the number of faults in power system.
- Dealing with effects of proximity between power system and railway or telecommunication systems
- Ensuring the safety of people near tower.
- Designed to operate in a highly induced environment and to give highly stable, reliable, repeatable readings with its strong capability of noise & leakage current/voltage suppression.
- Wide measurement range (0to 2K ohms).
The guide IEEE 81-1983 in their numeral 12.6 suggests that the transmission lines tower footing measurement should be implemented with a high frequency ground resistance meter, which operates at 25 KHz.
- Measures impedance along with inductance & resistance of the transmission line tower footing without isolating overhead earth wire
- Automatic suppression of all noise and leakage currents.
- Metallic shielding to suppress EMI interference and EMC compliance.
- Dynamic measurement
- Rock steady, reliable and repeatable readings in induced environment.
- High capacity battery for long and continuous operation.
- Principle of operation : Fall of potential (3 point) with high frequency.
- Application Soil resistivity and ground resistance measurement.
- Range : 0.01Ω to 2 k-Ω
- Voltage output : 250V
- Frequency : 25 kHz as per IEEE 81-1983
- Short circuit current : 20mA
- Measurement Accuracy : +/- 5%
- OLED display with high resolution
- Li-Ion rechargeable maintenance free battery for long and continuous operation.
- IP 67 pelican casing
- Operating and storage temperature: -10º to + 50ºC
- Memory: automatic storing of 1000 results
- Download to PC with GPS – Optional