Your Saviour during Disaster
Application field： The TAURUS overhead Power Line Fault Analyzer System is designed & developed to be utilized as a precise fault locating tool for EHV Main lines and Spur lines with extended applications of line healthiness study, pre-charging and pre-commissioning checks.
The Power Line Fault Analyzer precisely detects any or all types of open & short faults that causes Line breakdown. An important tool for accurate fault finding that can save enormous time and revenue for the utility.
Now Available on GEM Portal
- Fault & line diagnostics- Fault information and distance to fault in direct reading digital data display in kms and a comprehensive line signature Analysis and diagnosis.
- Flexibility in utility and application- Portable system that can be used on any de-energized line from 66kv to 800kV AC lines. *Upgradeable to Match for 1200kV Lines
- Auto calibrated system- Requires no parameter input or pre-setting. Extremely simple operation.
- Direct reading digital display- No interpretation required.
- Line signature Analysis- Reveals all the inhomogeneity prevalent along the transmission line. Serial comparison of this data enables the user to infer deteriorating points along the line which could be the cause of power loss, frequent tripping and eventual line breakdown.
- Zoom blanking- Unique capability to easily detect faults in spur lines and other applications with extended range blanking facility.
- Direct PC storage- No cumbersome interfacing modules to storage units, Review and print only selected frames/ data.
- TADMA Software- Using TADMA, Line Signature Analysis and its inhomogeneties are automatically tabulated and printed / stored. TADMA instantaneously computes, documents, initiated its diagnostic s/w, classifies and interprets LSA line study. Customized reference to each & every line including tower schedules (opt).
- Power Line continuity test
- Power line Phase sequence tests
- Line Signature Analysis study for the entire length of the Power line
- Line Healthiness Analysis and diagnostics
- Commissioning of new Overhead Power Lines
- Virtual Line Patrolling
- Prediction of inhomogeneous points in the Power line
- Overhead Power Line Signature Analysis
- Offline Fault Location
- All types of faults & inhomogeneity in the line is located accurately with a resolution of +/- 100 Mtrs within a very short period of time.
- Capable of injecting a High test voltage & High Frequency in the transmission line for appropriate performance.
- Capable of locating inhomogeneous points on power lines from 66KV to 800 kV lines in selectable versions.
- Types of Fault detection
a. Open fault
b. Sort fault
c. Line to line fault
d. De capping fault
e. Inhomogeneous points
f. Indicate faults on the spur lines
- Available in 2000 / 1000 / 100 Kms versions.
- 3-Phase Simultaneously – All the three phases to be detected and measured together.
- Fault resolution - +/- 100 meters throughout the range of 1000 kilometers.
- The test kit is compatible for EMI/EMC/safety environment requirement as per IEC.
- Preloaded operating MS Window 7 professional or better with latest version of application software required for storage analysis and record management.