Your Saviour during Disaster
Application field： The Overhead Distribution Line Fault Analyser System is designed & developed to be utilized as a precise fault locating tool for Main and Spur lines with longer distance of Rural & Industrial feeders with extended applications of line healthiness study, pre-charging and pre-commissioning checks. Deployment of the Distribution line fault analyser at each substation ensures optimal uptime of the Distribution line network.
This can be achieved through:
– Enhanced life of the deployed Distribution Lines
– Identify any fault during commissioning and trips
– Faster the deployment of Distribution during disaster management situations
- Fault & line diagnostics - Fault information and distance to fault in direct reading digital data display in kms and a comprehensive Line Signature Analysis and Diagnosis.
- Flexibility in utility and application -Portable system that can be used on any de-energized line from 11 kV to 33 kV AC lines.
- Auto calibrated system - Requires no parameter input or pre-setting. Extremely simple operation.
- Direct reading digital display - No interpretation required.
- Line Signature Analysis - Reveals all the inhomogeneity prevalent along the transmission line. Serial comparison of this data enables the user to infer deteriorating points along the line which could be the cause of power loss, frequent tripping and eventual line breakdown.
- Zoom blanking - Unique capability to easily detect faults in spur lines and other applications with extended range blanking facility.
- Direct PC storage - No cumbersome interfacing modules to storage units, Review and print only selected frames/ data.
- TADMA Software - Using TADMA, Line Signature Analysis and its inhomogeneties are automatically tabulated and printed / stored. TADMA instantaneously computes, documents, initiated its diagnostic software, classifies and interprets LSA line study. Customized reference to each & every line including tower schedules (optional).
- Power Line continuity test
- Power line Phase sequence tests
- Line Signature Analysis study for the entire length of the Power line
- Line Healthiness Analysis and diagnostics
- Commissioning of new Overhead Power Lines
- Virtual Line Patrolling
- Prediction of inhomogeneous points in the Power line
- Overhead Power Line Signature Analysis
- Offline Fault Location
- All types of faults & inhomogeneity in the line is located accurately with a resolution of +/- 100 Mtrs within a very short period of time.
- Capable of injecting a High Test Voltage & High Frequency in the transmission line for appropriate performance.
- Capable of locating inhomogeneous points on power lines from 11KV to 765 kV AC lines in selectable versions.
- Types of Fault detection
a. Open fault
b. Short fault
c. Line to line fault
d. De-capping fault
e. Inhomogeneous points
f. Indicate faults on the spur lines
- Available in 2000 / 1000 / 100 Kms versions.
- 3-Phase Simultaneously :All the three phases to be detected and measured together.
- Fault resolution : +/- 100 meters throughout the range of 1000 kilometers.
- The test kit is compatible for EMI/EMC/safety environment requirement as per IEC.
- Preloaded operated system: Microsoft 7 Professional or better with latest version of TADMA software required for storage analysis and record management.