DIGITRACE DC 451P
Application field： Digitrace DC 451P simplifies the tracking of ground faults on DC floating system in power station. DC Earth Fault Locator also called as Battery Ground Fault Locator. It’s an intelligent sensing system, precisely identifies and tracks the complex faults of any DC floating system. Digitrace locates the fault easily in the charged conditions and pin-points the fault location. Digitrace is useful in any industry where supply of power for operating measurement, communication and control equipment is critical.
Digitrace is capable of locating and pin-pointing Earth faults ON – LINE in floating DC system without switching off any of substation feeders/circuits. Globally it is the only system capable of finding fault in mixed dual battery system by first find the troublesome point of mixing. Digitrace is an auto-calibrated portable system comprising of two main units, Transmitter and Fault guide receiver unit. The system being a compact & portable kit can be connected to the DC bus as and when required. It is highly sensitive equipment which will locate all faults including high resistance (Up to 400kΩ) in the floating DC system
- Digitrace DC allows tracking and locating of ground faults on live or dead battery systems
- Fault Location: DIGITRACE is a handy system conceptualized for sensing identification and tracking of all type of faults in DC floating system
- Fault Indications: Once the fault in DC system is sensed it indicates instantaneously whether the fault is in positive or negative side of the DC system by a set of voltages meter.
- Fault Detection: The probe of the receiver unit when clamped over the live outgoing cables of the DCDB system, identifies the faulty core with audio & visual signals
- Fault Tracking: The portable receiver unit will then guide the user to the exact point of fault on the cable
- Higher Return on Investment: With its remarkable capability to sense and track all type of faults in DC floating system under any challenging situation, Digitrace can locate faults faster, accurately and more precisely than any other systems
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC and Built-in rechargeable battery
- Range of fault resistance detection: up to 400 KΩ on both positive and negative
- System voltage Capability: Suitable for Floating DC systems from 48 to 300V DC and upgradeable to 24V DC system also.
- Distance of detection: 3 KM
- Output: Low voltage, low frequency coded pulse
- Indication: Audio visual indication and Special fault LED counter
- Noise immunity: Immune to 50 Hz noise (fault finding free from 50 Hz disturbance (15 amps)
- Housing: Portable IP 67 pelican casing
- Usage/Application: Precise identification of earth faults on any floating DC system in On Line condition
- Battery Capacity: >8hours
- Display: Digital Display
- Material: PVC
- Operation Temperature: -5 to +55 degree C
- Sensitivity: up to 400 Kilo Ohms and upgradeable up to 1.5 Mega Ohms